Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick thinking or Random thoughts

1. I've been thinking about getting a ring tattoo. The hard part is that I kind of want it on the middle finger of my left hand, but I don't want anyone to think it's so when I flip them off it's more artful. I don't flip off well with my left hand anyway. I'm a right-handed flipper.

2. I was blue yesterday and then I had wine and talked politics with my dad which is normally a bad idea, but for some reason reminded me that everything is okay. I mean, how can you take someone seriously who says "Jon Stewart is an idiot" and then wants to buy your mom an iPad mini even though she's a Kindle Touch kind of woman? It's just incomprehensible and is filed away as "my dad rules (and is probably crazy)."


3. Remember when I set up a fake LinkedIn account so I could see if there was a picture of the Creepy VP on LinkedIn but without him knowing I was looking? Well, Frank Banana just showed up in my real People You May Know area. Weird.

Seriously. The dress fits. 
4. More of the formal wedding pictures are out and I hope it's okay for me to post some of them here. If it's not, please tell me and I'll take them down.

I just needed to point out that I wasn't even aware the photographer was cataloging the can't-get-the-zipper-up horror... at least I can't ever forget it.






Although it's hard to tell the dress fits in this picture. The one and only one where I look like I possess actual boobs. I'm proud of this picture, actually. For the record, my friends do have faces, but I wasn't sure they wanted me showing them and I'm trying to learn respect for privacy.




This also happened. When the photographer told me to look tough after the groom's dad handed me the only gun I've ever touched in my whole life, I told her fear was just going to have to do. She says "channel Nicki Minaj" and I cried "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT IS!" 

So this is what I look like when I might cry if I think too hard about what is happening/totally tough girl. 

And while I am teasing about these pictures, the photographer was amazing and I hope it's okay that I screen-shot these for the blog. Anyone needing a highly professional, fast, and blending-in-y photographer for a wedding, call Kelly Mulhern (I think she lives in CO, but often shoots in CA I'm told). So well done. Guns totally not required. Seriously tell me if this a copyright infringement. I promise I don't make a dime sharing my own bad ideas. 

5. And this happened last night while I was sleeping, because cats are assholes:

2 comments:

  1. I think "Cats are Dicks" is my new favorite tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't claim ownership. There's a whole site dedicated to it... full of pictures of cat vomit in shoes, shredded furniture... I could likely submit my head wound...

      Delete

Be gentle. I'm new here.